One of the biggest misconceptions that revolve out there about art therapy is that you have to be an artist or have some kind of creativity and artistic abilities to benefit from this therapy. This is not true at all as all you need is some determination and will in order to benefit from the therapy.
With that said, if you are wondering whether being an adult you could benefit from colouring then let us tell you that yes, you certainly can – in fact so can the children in your family and even the elderly because there is no restriction in sharing the love and beauty of art.
So here are some of the art activities which you may perform in your beginner art therapy classes to channel your emotions and get a grip of what the class is actually about.
- When you are dealing with emotions of sadness, you should try painting a rainbow in painting classes Dubai. The basic idea is to see a burst of colours and enjoy them being trailed across the surface.
- If you are worried about anything in general and the feeling evokes stress and anxiety then you should aim for making origami as this would keep you occupied and arrange your thoughts meanwhile. Yup, this is the reason professor from Money Heist continuously makes origami.
- If you lack the energy or enthusiasm to indulge in art – because sometimes it could feel like you need to put a lot of efforts in doing something then try drawing landscapes as this is one of the easiest things which you can aim for.
- If you are angry and don’t know where to pin down your frustration then grab a lead pencil and paper and start drawing lines. These angry lines will determine your level of frustration and after a while your grip on pencil will loosen up indicating your anger has calmed down.
- If you can’t seem to focus on something then we would highly suggest you to draw rough grids and a target in middle. This will give you a sense of pinpoint and your focus would eventually regain.
If you are really interested in art then definitely aim for interior designing course in Dubai.